Stay in the know at America's Credit Union Conference with these resources.
This free app puts the full event schedule and a suite of communication tools in the palm of your hand, making navigating the event, planning your day and networking with other credit union professionals quicker and easier than ever.
1. Download the app on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android or BlackBerry: http://crwd.cc/acuc2012
2. Access your contact information: share with other attendees quickly, easily and securely.
Click on "Contacts" in the app.
Enter your personal Registration Code to confirm your profile. If you have lost, forgotten or not received your code, enter your e-mail address under "Request a confirmation code" and hit "Request Code."
You can share your contact info with others by selecting them in the attendee list. Other attendees can do the same and share with you—think of it as a virtual business card exchange!
3. Set your schedule: check out the sessions, speakers and presentation materials ahead of time and set your schedule.
4. Lead retrieval for Exhibitors: collect attendees' information as you visit with them in your booth by scanning the QR code on the front of their badge. The QR code will provide additional information that will allow you to follow up after the conference. Apple and Android devices have the ability to export the contact information for your own follow-up. For BlackBerry devices, there is no export feature—the information will be stored on your phone within the ACUC app. If you rented a SWIFTIUM unit from SmartSource, you will be abl eto export the attendee contact information.
Stop by the CUNA booth to pick up your thank you tote and get geared up for the 2013 conference in New York City! PLUS—answer one question for your chance to win a prize. Check your registration envelope or the program book in your bag for more information.
Join one of the CUNA Councils during ACUC and save $100*! CUNA Councils is your resource to:
- Network with a passionate community of 5,300+ credit union executives
- Attend Council conferences for idea sharing and cutting-edge solutions
- Access exclusive white papers for expert insight
- Receive discounts on CUNA training to keep your credit union on the forefront of the industry
To take advantage of this special offer*, visit with CUNA Councils staff in booth 326 during exhibit hall hours. Learn more about CUNA Councils.
*Offer valid for new members only; offer does not apply to membership rate of credit unions with less than $50 million in assets; offer valid through 8/31/12, membership valid through 12/31/12.
CUNA Volunteer Network
Register now for 2013 and start using the network immediately! The CUNA Volunteer Network allows board members across the country to stay in touch via the new Discussion Forum. Members also have access to resources including PDF whitepapers, credit union publications and discounts on educational opportunities. Stop by the CUNA booth to learn more, and fill out the registration form today!
CUNA Pressing Economic Issues Series
Get brief economic updates and commentary each month from trusted CUNA economists Bill Hampel, Mike Schenk and Steve Rick. The CUNA Pressing Economic Issues Series helps you stay knowledgeable on the most pressing issues impacting your credit union. Don't miss the Thought Leader session 2012 Elections: What's the Implication for Credit Unions? on Tuesday, where these experts will discuss how our future could be impacted by the outcomes of future elections. Attendees will receive a free session of the series - watch your e-mail for details. For more information, stop by the CUNA booth or visit the website.