The conference begins Sunday, June 30 and ends Wednesday, July 3 at noon.
• CUNA affiliate $995
• CUNA Council member* $895
• CUNA Volunteer Network member* $895
• CUNA affiliate small CU (<$50 million) $595
• League staff $595
• Non-member $1595
Register online with ACH debit payment, VISA, or MasterCard. Be sure to have your account numbers available when you register. To pay by check, download the PDF registration form and mail it with your payment.
* Registrant must be a Council or Volunteer Network member to qualify for discount. Only one discount applies. Discounts not available to non-affiliated credit unions.
Exhibitors should call Janet Aide at 800 356-9655, ext. 4330, for more information.
Affiliation with CUNA/League/WOCCU or CUNA Mutual customer is required for attendance, but limited exceptions may apply. Please contact CUNA prior to making travel arrangements to confirm eligibility.
Optional Conference Events for Attendees
- Executive Series - $329
- Small Credit Union Workshop - FREE
- Emerging Markets Workshop hosted by NFCDCU and NLCUP - FREE
Optional Events for Attendees & Guests
- National Federation of Community Development Credit Union Tour $49
- Once, a broadway musical $180
- New York Orientation Tour $180
- Circle Line Boat Harbor Cruise $115
- Mamma Mia, a broadway musical $120
- Ellis Island Tour - Cancelled
The guest program is for spouses/companions of registered attendees. Credit union employees or volunteers and suppliers are not eligible to register under this category.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
You can earn 15 group-live credits for this program and 4 group-live credits for the Executive Series. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 5700. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
To contact someone directly about ACUC please email email@example.com or call 800-356-9655 x5700.