Our partner, CO-OP Financial Services, is sponsoring up to 18 full-tuition scholarships (each valued up to $995).
Please take the time to fill the application out completely and return it with the requested support documentation by September 7, 2012.
Conditions of Eligibility
- Applicant must be a credit union employee or volunteer
- Applicant's credit union must be affiliated with their league/CUNA during the program for which scholarship funds are being requested
- Applicant must stay at the designated conference hotel
- Scholarships are available regardless of charter type (i.e., not just for community-chartered credit unions)
Applications will be reviewed by the CUNA Community Credit Union & Growth Conference scholarship committee.
Notification will be made by September 14, 2012.
__ Scholarship application form
__ Statement of interest
__ Two references
The completed application and supporting materials must be submitted as a package and received by CUNA no later than the deadline of September 7, 2012.
1. Submit as ONE email to
2. Submit as ONE package mailed to:
a. USPS — Credit Union National Association, Attn: Lynne Bjorgo, PO Box 431, Madison, WI 53701-0431
b. FedEx or UPS — Credit Union National Association, Attn: Lynne Bjorgo, 5710 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53705-4454
Leave each breakout with three takeaway actions.
Hear from the best and brightest experts.
Discover strategies ready for implementation.
Share thoughts and ideas with credit union peers.