Submit your entry today for the Community Credit Union of the Year Award
The 2013 Community Credit Union of the Year Award will give recognition and distinction to credit unions that best demonstrate the fundamentals of the credit union movement while also demonstrating a positive influence in the field of service.
You must be an affiliated credit union to enter. There are two entry categories:
- Asset size LESS than $250 million: entry fee of $80 (see samples of 2012 winning documents)
- Asset size MORE than $250 million: entry fee of $100 (see samples of 2012 winning documents)
To be recognized for this prestigious award, please answer all the questions in the guidelines form and submit the following documents by mail, no later than Wednesday, July 24, 2013.
- You will need to provide three (3) copies of the full entry
All entry information should cover the past 12-18 months. However, if there is a product or event prior to that time period that made a large impact on the community and/or staff, please include that information as well. Remember when pulling together your entry, quality is better than quantity.
For items to include in your entry including member impact, community impact, financial impact and additional items for your entry, please click here.
The winners will receive their awards at the 2013 CUNA Community Credit Union & Growth Conference scheduled for October 8-11 in Uncasville, CT. Therefore, all entrants should plan to attend the Conference. The 1st Place winners will receive the following:
- The prestigious Community Credit Union of the Year Award
- A profile in Credit Union Magazine
- Complimentary registration to the 2013 CUNA Community Credit Union Conference
- The opportunity to co-present a Best Practices session at the 2014 conference
Submit entries by July 24, 2013 to Marianne McCrary:
Credit Union National Association
5710 Mineral Point Road
Madison, WI 53705
Questions? Check out the FAQ or contact Marianne McCrary at 800-356-9655, ext. 4059.
All entries become the property of Credit Union National Association and will not be returned.