Our partner, CO-OP Financial Services, is sponsoring up to 18 full-tuition scholarships (each valued up to $1,095).
Please take the time to fill the application out completely and return it with the requested support documentation by September 6, 2013.
Conditions of Eligibility
- Applicant must be a credit union employee or volunteer
- Applicant's credit union must be affiliated with their league/CUNA during the program for which scholarship funds are being requested
- Applicant must stay at the designated conference hotel
- Scholarships are available regardless of charter type (i.e., not just for community-chartered credit unions)
Applications will be reviewed by the CUNA Community Credit Union & Growth Conference scholarship committee.
Notification will be made by September 13, 2013.
- Scholarship application form
- Statement of interest
- Two references
The completed application and supporting materials must be submitted as a package and received by CUNA no later than the deadline of September 6, 2013.
1. Submit as ONE email to
2. Submit as ONE package mailed to:
- USPS — Credit Union National Association, Attn: Lynne Bjorgo, PO Box 431, Madison, WI 53701-0431
- FedEx or UPS — Credit Union National Association, Attn: Lynne Bjorgo, 5710 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53705-4454