CUNA Economics & Investments Conference
August 4-7, 2013 • San Francisco, CA
$1,195 ($1, 395 after June 4, 2013)
Get an extensive, in-depth look at the U.S. economic landscape. CUNA economists will walk you through the financials, explain what they mean for the future and how they will impact your credit union in the upcoming fiscal year.
Make your financial and strategic decisions with confidence that you have the tools needed to manage your credit union finances, investment strategies and asset-liability management techniques needed to keep your credit union competitive.
During this program, you will:
- Learn the key players that shape the U.S. economy
- Obtain practical tools for managing your credit union's finances
- Discover investment strategies that will keep your credit union competitive
- Strengthen your asset-liability management techniques
- Dive deep into the current regulatory issues affecting your credit union
The CUNA CFO Council is offering scholarships for qualifying credit unions attending CUNA Economics & Investments Conference. The deadline to apply is June 24, 2013. More information and application resources can be found here.
CPE Credits: Group-live credits for this program are being determined. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
Affiliation with CUNA/League required for attendance.
For registration questions, call 800-356-9655, ext. 4400, or email