Thrive in today's financial environment
Today's economy is treacherous as ever for credit union leaders, as any investment decision will resonate for years to come. CUNA Economics & Investments Conference prepares those leaders to thrive in today's economy over a three-day program focused on building economic awareness and financial confidence. By digging into the numbers with Bloomberg's senior economist Joseph Brusuelas and CUNA's top economists, attendees will acquire a strong grasp on today's financial environment and leave knowing how to approach any future investment opportunity.
During this program, you will:
- Learn the key players that shape the U.S. economy
- Obtain practical tools for managing your credit union's finances
- Discover investment strategies that will keep your credit union competitive
- Strengthen your asset-liability management techniques
- Dive deep into the current regulatory issues affecting your credit union
August 17-20, 2014 • Boston, MA
$1,395 (Register 3 people from your credit union for $3,000 using discount code EIC3000. You'll save $1,185 in registration fees)
Affiliation with CUNA/League required for attendance.
CPE Credits: You can earn 14 group-live credits for the conference and 4 for each Pre-conference workshop. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.