August 17-20, 2014 • Boston, MA
$1,195 ($1,395 after June 17, 2014)
Make your financial and strategic decisions with confidence that you have the tools needed to manage your credit union finances, investment strategies and asset-liability management techniques needed to keep your credit union competitive.
During this program, you will:
- Learn the key players that shape the U.S. economy
- Obtain practical tools for managing your credit union's finances
- Discover investment strategies that will keep your credit union competitive
- Strengthen your asset-liability management techniques
- Dive deep into the current regulatory issues affecting your credit union
CPE Credits: Group-live credits for this program are being determined. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
Affiliation with CUNA/League required for attendance.