CUNA Creating Member Loyalty™ Users' Summit
September 30, 2012 • 9:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
Join us and discover how to maximize both your personal success and your credit union’s success in advancing sales and service with CUNA Creating Member Loyalty™.
Agenda topics include:
- Reaching the Summit - CML Best Practices
- Learn from CML stars around the country about what they've been doing to reinforce the programs
- Training strategies, In-branch activities, Reinforcement plans
- Climbing Gear - Success Measures: What's important and Why
- Tying CML training to the goals and metrics of your credit union
- A look into the Sales/Service Effectiveness Equation
- Prospecting for Gold – Open Forum
- What's on your mind about training or implementing CML?
- What's working well?
- Where are your challenges?
- Breath of Fresh Air – CML Showcase
- New services from CML
- Program enhancements
- A new look at 360 Reviews
- Implementation and helping you get even better results
- Big Science of CML
- Survival Tactics – Bridging Front Office to Back Office
- Service strategies for a team environment
- Communication strategies front office to back office
CUNA Creating Member Loyalty is designed to help credit unions serve members better and increase bottom-line sales. It initiates a change in both individual and organizational behavior throughout your credit union, helping you cultivate a sales culture that exceeds your members’ expectations.
This one-day pre-conference workshop will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
This session is complimentary for all those representing CUNA Creating Member Loyalty credit unions. Not sure if you're eligible? Call us at 800-356-9655, ext. 4072.
See what amazing things credit union trainers are doing for professional development.
What: CUNA ELLy Training Awards Presentation & Reception
When: October 2, 2012 (6:30-7:30 p.m.)
Where: CUNA Experience Learning Live!, Denver, CO