Save the date for next year!
CUNA GAC 2017 will be held February 26 - March 2, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
Request to be notified when more information is available.
Advocate for America's credit unions
Unite with thousands of credit union leaders at the year's biggest credit union advocacy event: CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference. CUNA GAC brings together advocates on behalf of America's credit unions and our more than 100 million members. We'll represent all 50 states at our GAC Hill Hikes, meeting face-to-face with representatives about important issues and show them our positive impact we make on their constituents' financial lives.
CUNA GAC unites the largest group of credit union advocates to:
- Engage with legislators and regulators on key issues
- Hear from world-class business and political speakers
- Discuss industry challenges and opportunities
- Network with progressive credit union leaders
- Learn about the latest tools and technology to improve member service
Learn more about Credit Union National Association.
For more information, call 800-356-9655, ext. 5700, or e-mail email@example.com