Credit Union Attendees
$995 for each credit union attendee
$495 each attendee from credit unions under $35 million in assets
(to receive discount, enter promotional code GACSMALL on the "complete checkout" page. Select "apply promo" and your discount will be automatically calculated.)
Exhibitors should go to b2cu.cuna.org to register.
Register online with ACH debit payment, VISA, or MasterCard. Be sure to have your account numbers available when you register. To pay by check, download the PDF registration form and mail it with your payment. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance, but limited exceptions may apply.
Please contact CUNA prior to making travel arrangements to confirm eligibility.
Onsite registration will be available for affiliated credit unions only. Non-exhibitors or representatives of non-exhibiting companies may not register as participants and may not canvass, solicit business or distribute literature in another company's exhibit booth, any part of the exhibit hall, conference hotels or conference meeting areas without written permission from CUNA.
Conference fee includes
- Admission to the exhibit hall on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday
- Sunday evening reception and CUNA Councils opening concert
- Continental breakfast and lunch in the exhibit hall on Monday and Tuesday
- Admission to the conference general sessions, breakout sessions, CUNA annual general meeting, legislative and political update, and NCUA reception
- Late Night at the GAC social event on Tuesday night at The Renaissance
- Closing Gala on Wednesday night at The Renaissance
* The Small Credit Union Roundtable is complimentary. This offering will provide small credit unions an opportunity to learn about resources, share ideas, and collaborate on a wide variety of issues from compliance to succession planning.
** National CU Foundation Dinner Presenting the Herb Wegner Awards is a separate ticketed event and is not included in the registration fee.