Credit Union Attendee: $995
Small Credit Union Attendee: $495
Small credit union refers to credit unions with less than $50 million in assets. To receive discount, enter promotional code GACSMALL on the "complete checkout" page. Select "apply promo" and your discount will be automatically calculated.
Exhibitors should go to promote.cuna.org to register.
Please Note: Affiliation with CUNA or a League is required for attendance, but limited exceptions may apply. Please contact CUNA prior to making travel arrangements to confirm eligibility.
Register online with Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or ACH debit. Be sure to have your account numbers available when you register. To pay by check download the PDF registration form and mail it with your payment to:
Credit Union National Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 78546
Milwaukee, WI. 53278-0546
Conference fee includes
- Admission to the exhibit hall on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Sunday evening reception and opening concert
- Continental breakfast on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- Admission to the conference general sessions, breakout sessions, CUNA annual general meeting, legislative and political update and NCUA reception
- "Late Night at the GAC" social event on Tuesday night at The Renaissance Washington
- Closing gala on Wednesday night at The Renaissance Washington
- The Small Credit Union Roundtable is complimentary. This session will provide small credit unions an opportunity to learn about resources, share ideas and collaborate on a wide variety of issues from compliance to succession planning.
- National Credit Union Foundation dinner presenting the Herb Wegner Awards is a separate ticketed event and is not included in the registration fee.
For cancellation and refund information please visit the cancellation and refund page.
For guest registration prices and tour information please visit the guest program page.