Don't get complacent. Get compliant.
2014 program details are being finalized. Request to be notified when additional program details are available.
CUNA Lending Compliance School offers credit union professionals a comprehensive curriculum designed to focus on in-depth compliance knowledge in all disciplines in lending.
Top reasons to attend:
- CFPB general session and breakout sessions
- Compliance process management interactive group project
- Hours of networking opportunities
- Interactive session discussing best practices for your biggest compliance challenges
- Attend a conference endorsed by the CUNA Lending Council
CPE Credits: You can earn 29 group-live credits for this program. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
August 10-14 • Las Vegas, NV
$1,195 ($1,395 after 6/10/14)
For more program content information, call 800-356-9655, ext.4249, or email