Take on compliance without the heavy lifting.
CUNA Lending Compliance School offers credit union professionals a comprehensive curriculum designed to focus on in-depth compliance knowledge in all disciplines of lending.
Top reasons to attend:
- NEW! Managing Hidden Fair Lending Risks session - An 8 hour deep dive
into Fair Lending presented by David Reed
- Lending Fraud with Barry Thompson
- 10 Cardinal Rules of Repossession presented by Frank Drake
- Advertising Your Loan Products with PolicyWorks
- Hours of Networking Opportunities
August 10-14, 2014 • Las Vegas, NV
$1,195 ($1,395 after June 10, 2014)
CPE Credits: Group-live credits for this program are being determined. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
Affiliation with CUNA/League required for attendance.
For more program content information, call 800-356-9655, ext.4249, or email