Be a credible voice of compliance
Build confidence and get the information needed to tackle today’s toughest compliance issues. We’ll provide the guidance and strategies. You provide the voice to carry your knowledge back to your credit unions.
- Earn or recertify your Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation
- Attend classes led by compliance experts
- Build a network of industry leading compliance professionals
Plus — Come early for the pre-conference events!
April 10-15, 2016 • St. Pete Beach, FL
- Introduction: $1,495 ($1,695 after February 12, 2016)
- Update: $1,295 ($1,495 after February 12, 2016)
September 25-30, 2016 • Tempe, AZ
- Introduction: $1,495 ($1,695 after July 29, 2016)
- Update: $1,295 ($1,495 after July 29, 2016)
Affiliation with CUNA/League required for attendance.
2015 CPE Credits: You can earn the following CPE credits: CUNA Marketing Compliance Seminar (8), CUNA Vendor Management Certification Course (13), Introduction Sessions (34) and Update Sessions (25). No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
The American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for the Introduction program.