Be a credible voice of compliance
Build confidence and get the information needed to tackle today’s toughest compliance issues. We’ll provide the guidance and strategies. You provide the voice to carry your knowledge back to your credit unions.
- Earn or recertify your Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation
- Attend classes led by compliance experts
- Build a network of industry leading compliance professionals
This event is produced by the CUNA Center for Professional Development and endorsed by the CUNA Operations, Sales & Service Council.
April 10-15, 2016 • St. Pete Beach, FL
- Introduction: $1,495 ($1,695 after February 12, 2016)
- Update: $1,295 ($1,495 after February 12, 2016)
September 25-30, 2016 • Tempe, AZ
- Introduction: $1,495 ($1,695 after July 29, 2016)
- Update: $1,295 ($1,495 after July 29, 2016)
Approval to Attend Tools
Affiliation with CUNA/League required for attendance.
2016 CPE Credits are being determined and will be posted soon. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
The American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for the Introduction program.