CUNA Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation
Join the more than 2,000 CUNA Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designees who are leading their credit union through the industry's most challenging compliance issues. The CUCE designation was created by CUNA in an effort to help credit union compliance professionals keep current. In addition, enhancing your image will get you recognized as an expert in your field and raise compliance to new heights. Plus, your positive and focused communications will build stronger bonds with coworkers.
Top reasons to earn your CUCE designation:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest compliance regulations
- Ensure credit unions are operating within the current laws
- The CUCE designation has been accepted by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) for the Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA) exam Part IV Professional Recognition Credit. The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is an international organization for internal auditors providing education and certification in the field of internal auditing. The CUCE designation has been accepted as Professional Recognition Credit for Part IV of their Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification exam. For more information on IIA visit their Web site at www.theiia.org.
- American Council on Education (ACE) has approved the CUCE designation for a college credit recommendation. To determine if your college or university will accept these credits, request your ACE transcript and contact your college or university advisor.
The CUCE designation can be earned by completing one of the following training options and successfully completing proctored exams within the required timeframe.
- Certification: Earn the CUCE designation by attending the CUNA Regulatory Compliance Introduction School or CUNA Regulatory Compliance Introduction eSchool and successfully passing the exams.
- Recertification: To maintain the CUCE designation, recertification is required every three years. Attend the CUNA Regulatory Compliance Update School or CUNA Regulatory Compliance Update eSchool and successfully pass the recertification exam.
Upon completion of your CUCE designation, make sure to stay certified by renewing your designation every three years.