The recent changes in the regulations have been adding marketing requirements that both the compliance and marketing departments need to be aware of. During this pre-conference seminar, you will get your questions answered by Andrea Stritzke and Jennifer Anderson.
Through this session, you:
• Gain an understanding of the basic marketing regulatory requirements
• Discuss specific regulatory provisions and the disclosures required
• Take a close look at marketing requirements for loan products and deposit products
• Delve into other product marketing issues
• Apply what you've learned to specific ads
• Use checklists to help in your review
• Review your credit unions ads
• Explore websites and learn common problem areas to avoid
In addition, you are required to submit an advertisement from your credit union prior to the start of the school to get feedback while in attendance. And as a bonus you'll receive a PDF copy of the CUNA Compliance & Marketing Guidebook that can be used as an additional resource during sessions.
Please join us on October 28, 2013 for a follow-up call to answer marketing compliance questions that have come up since the seminar.