Solve your compliance issues before they happen
CUNA Regulatory Compliance Schools arm you with information to gain a comprehensive understanding of the current regulatory environment. Credit union professionals of all background and skill levels will gain a solid understanding of the major regulations affecting credit unions and their regulatory duties.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Expert Speakers - Attend sessions led by compliance industry experts
- Compliance Hot Topics - Hear today's pressing issues from the CUNA compliance team in D.C.
- Networking - Meet industry professionals, new and seasoned
- Pre-conference Events - Come early for two pre-conference learning events
- National Recognition - Earn or recertify your Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation
Reserve your spot!
September 14-19, 2014 • Chicago, IL
Affiliation with CUNA/League required for attendance.
CPE Credits: Group-live credits for this program are available. You can earn up to 11 credits for the Pre-Conference, 38 for the Introduction and 25 for the Update. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
The American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for this program.